The first week of Fortnite Season 6 is here, so you have a whole new set of challenges to complete. Along the lines of how thing worked last season, three of these are available for free to all players. The other four require the purchase of this season’s Battle Pass, which goes for 950 V-Bucks and allows you to unlock a wide variety of cosmetic rewards.
Despite it being a new season with several major changes, there isn’t anything drastically new with what you’ll have to do to complete all seven challenges. If you’ve been keeping up with Fortnite these past few months, then this week’s challenges should all be fairly familiar. The first three free challenges will net you a total of 13 Battle Stars, and completing the four Battle Pass challenges rewards you with another 16.
We’ve listed the seven challenges and their respective rewards below.
Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 Challenges
- Pick up a Legendary Item in different matches (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Regain health from a Cozy Campfire (15) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Seach Chests (3) — 3 Battle Stars
- Apply Shields (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction (1) — 1 Battle Star
- Dance under different Streetlight Spotlights (7) — 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5) — 10 Battle Stars
The third Battle Pass challenge will probably take you the most time to complete just because you need to find the seven spotlights to dance under. Each spotlight is pretty easy to spot–look for streetlights that have a speaker playing music–but you’ll still need to trek across the entire map to find them all.
Below is our map of the eight spotlights we’ve found, which should help speed up the process. Remember, you only need to dance under seven of them.
Fortnite is available on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Sony has relented on its previous stance against console cross-play with Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, so Fortnite now supports cross-play across all platforms.