The popular free-to-play Nintendo Switch and smartphone Pokemon MOBA, Pokemon UNITE, has been updated today. The new update brings Pokemon UNITE to Version 18.104.22.168 and introduces various buffs and nerfs for popular Pokemon characters such as Blastoise and Gengar, and more. The Pokemon Company also recently announced that the Halloween Festival will be kicking off today, 20th October.
Pokemon UNITE Halloween Festival event trailer:
Pokemon UNITE Version 22.214.171.124 update:
- Thunder: Damage increased.
- Volt Tackle: Damage increased.
- Amnesia: Cooldown reduced.
- Amnesia: HP recovery increased.
- Level 5: After reaching level 5, Gengar will now recover HP every time it deals special damage. The health you recover will be based on the number of damage inflicted on opponents.
- Hydro Pump: Damage decreased.
- Hydro Typhoon: Damage decreased .
- Water Spout: Cooldown reduced.
- Attack Stat: Has been reduced.
- Steadfast: Activation frequency has been reduced.
- Aura Cannon: Fixed a bug where Aura Cannon dealt more damage after being used after Power-Up Punch.
- Basic Attack: Attack speed has been increased.
- Dragon Rush: Damage has been increased.
- Rough Skin: Adjustments made to activation delay
- Giga Drain: HP recovery decreased.
- Giga Drain: Damage reduction Venusaur receives after uses of Giga Drain has been decreased.
- Solar Beam: Damage increased.
Pokemon Unite update 126.96.36.199 bug fixes
Those are the main changes in terms of buffs and nerfs from the patch, though a number of other Pokemon have been tweaked to fix bugs related to the characters and their moves. These are as follows:
- Gale Wings: Fixed a bug where Gale Wings would no longer activate after respawning from a KO.
- Bug: Fixed a bug that caused a display issue.