Headup and Devespresso Games have revealed the release date for upcoming Switch RPG, Vambrace: Cold Soul. You’ll be able to get your hands on it from 29th August for £19.99 / €24.99 / $24.99.
The game has you taking on the role of Evelia Lyric, embarking on several expeditions that said to truly test your mettle as a leader. From a gameplay perspective, you can expect to find multi-class party-building mechanics, roguelike expeditions, and an immersive story designed to offer high replayability.
It actually launched on Steam for PC and Mac earlier in 2019, and the Switch version is set to benefit from a number of major gameplay improvements that have been put in place since then. You can see the full list below:
- Rebalanced enemy encounters, chapter flow, and boss encounters.
- Additional character skill upgrades with items.
- Additional character skills options in combat.
- More monster types to deepen the game’s combat strategy.
- Reworked UI that displays hireling stats and skills.
- New items and relics.
- 3 grades of Bullion Chips which can be sold for gold.
- A fast-forward option during combat and trap encounters.
- The addition of Shelters between Neighborhoods for reliable spots to heal your team.
- The ability to equip and unequip items on the field.
- Adjustable difficulty levels.
- A basic New Game + option.
- Several bug fixes and text updates.
We recently shared a three-part video series which explore various aspects of the game – make sure to check them out if you’re wanting to learn more.
Before you go, though, feel free to let us know if this one’s on your radar with a comment below.